Network of Parliamentary Committees for Economy and Finance of the Western Balkan countries
Creation of this Network initiate a cooperation process that, latter on, could evolve in some higher form of cooperation, not just between Parliamentary Committees for Economy, but cooperation between the parliaments in general.
Sharing similar problems and similar heritage, parliamentarians and parlamentary committees for economy and finance of the countries in the region can also share joint efforts for creating better future for all of us in the region.
The members of this Network are:
- Parliament of Albania
- Parliamentary Assembly of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Parliamentary Assembly Of Federation Of Bosnia And Herzegovina
- National Assembly of the Republic of Srpska
- Assembly of the Republic of Macedonia
- Parliament of Montenegro
- National Assembly of Serbia